Charley Morrow, Ph.D.
Charley is a seasoned consultant
and psychologist with deep expertise in executive assessment, coaching and inclusion. Practical and down-to-earth, he is a trusted advisor in enhancing
leadership effectiveness through new insights and approaches to leadership. He establishes trust through commitment, confidentiality and service. Discerning
and creative, Charley addresses challenges and opportunities from various angles to produce solutions that are well-defined and executed.
- Coached more than 500 leaders over 25 years to help them meet and exceed their development potential.
- Worked extensively with business, education, association and not-for-profit leaders.
- Developed scores of leadership models, assessments and programs.
- Acted as an experiential facilitator for Outward Bound, which included the planning and execution of curricula for corporate and public groups in an
- Current research efforts focus on inclusion and how leaders can engage teams for peak performance. Previous research has been published in Personnel
Psychology and presented at regional, national, and international conferences.
- Managed all aspects of building and maintaining an individual and organizational assessment P&L area focused on leadership assessment, 360° assessment,
succession planning, organizational diagnosis and operational effectiveness measurement.
- Conceived and managed a talent management, HR and union consulting practice emphasizing individual, organizational and strategic consulting using surveys,
scorecards and program evaluation technologies.
- Provided breakthrough insights for hundreds of leaders allowing them to shift leadership styles to address new challenges and contexts.
- Ph.D., Industrial and Organizational Psychology, Tulane University
- B.A., Psychology and South Asian Studies, University of Wisconsin
Phone: +1 612.332.8182