David Giber, Ph.D.
David has been an originator of many of approaches to leadership development and coaching that have influenced practitioners around the world. His approach
is a balance of focusing on measurable behavioral change and performance improvement while also helping leaders to understand their own strengths,
potential derailers, and opportunities to grow. Nationally known as a leader in his field, David helps to transform companies into high-performing
organizations by creating integrated human resource and leadership systems with measurable business impact.
- 25+ years of experience in organization and leadership development, and executive coaching.
- Expertise in a wide range of assessments including 360° degree feedback, the Hogan personality suite, DISC and other measures for leaders and teams.
- Emphasis on practical, results-oriented leadership balanced with developing and growing the capabilities of the team and organization.
- Coached leaders at all levels from a wide variety of international corporations, universities, and other organizations on leadership effectiveness,
career transitions, team development, managing change, and other organizational issues.
- Has served in director-level positions in human resource management for leading companies in the high-tech, financial services, and travel industries.
- Built the leadership development and consulting practice for Linkage, Inc.
- In addition to his own practice, David is part of the team at TaDa!: Talent Assessment and Development Advisors, one of the most innovative firms in
the world dealing with assessing and increasing company and leadership performance.
- Chief architect for leadership development programs at firms such as Macys, Wyeth Pharmaceuticals, Fidelity Investments, Colgate Palmolive, and the
United Nations Development Program and Partners in Health.
- Edited three books on leadership and human resources development, and contributed articles to many other books and journals.
- Ph.D., Psychology from Duke University
- B.A., Stanford University
In his spare time, David likes to ride his bike, read about history, and work as a volunteer for a global heath non-profit. He loves New England but enjoys
traveling just about anywhere.
Phone: +1 612.332.8182