LexAnn Steffens, M.B.A.
SVP of Operations and HR
is a true strategic leader who gets energized when she's partnering with business executives who want to advance organizational initiatives. An expert
in talent management and company operations, LexAnn has a natural intuitive side and is a big-picture thinker. She loves to find solutions for problems
and ensure flawless execution
- More than 20 years of experience working in corporate business roles and leadership consulting firms.
- Extensive experience in internal operations, project management, and partnering with clients to identify solutions.
- Helping clients achieve their personal goals and the goals of the organization.
- Learned to be effective as a strategic business partner early in her career and has successfully coached many talented business leaders.
Implemented operational systems and streamlined many business processes to be more effective and efficient.
- Designed performance systems to monitor results at an individual, team, and organizational level.
- M.B.A., University of Nebraska
- B.S., Business Management, University of Nebraska
- Member, Society of Human Resources
When she’s not at the office, LexAnn enjoys traveling to warm places. She also makes frequent trips to her home state of Nebraska to visit friends and
family. LexAnn is passionate about eating good food, working out and supporting Cornhusker football.
Phone: +1 612.259.4255