Maria Luisa Gay
Director of Client Development - West Region
Maria Luisa Gay
is an attuned client partner with 20 years experience in crafting solutions in the training and organizational development space. She hones in on client perspectives and visions in order to define
focused solutions that drive business growth. In turn, she uses her communication skills to work collaboratively with implementation teams on execution. Clients value her insights, adaptability and
- 20 years of experience in sales and account management providing solutions for talent development.
- Scaling solutions to meet local, national or global needs.
- Defining success metrics with clients and evaluating short-term results and long- term impact.
- Client relationship building in order to address varying needs enterprise wide.
- Solution architecture for unique needs and specific challenges.
- B.A. in Spanish Literature and German Studies; University of Arizona
Maria was born into a small business which she thinks resulted in a natural instinct for customer focus. In her spare time she enjoys spending time outdoors with her husband, two children and terrier.
She and her family travel yearly to Spain to visit her extended family. She is an avid soccer fan and supporter of Phoenix Rising. She volunteers with the American Cancer Society in educational outreach
to the Latino community and fundraising as well as Junior Achievement of Arizona where she educates middle-schoolers on career choices and financial literacy. She is a member of Toastmasters International,
SHRM of Greater Phoenix, the local chapter of the Association of Talent Development and the Greater Phoenix Chamber of Commerce, where she serves on the Public Affairs and Workforce Development committees.
Phone: +1 602.553.1130