Nancy Weidenfeller, Ed.D.
Affiliate Consultant and Executive Coach
For more than 25 years, Nancy Weidenfeller
has found a common element in the work that excited her: helping organizations achieve performance results by focusing on people issues. She has an
extensive background in organization development, talent management, human resource systems design, and women enterprise leaders.
- Specialist in team dynamics and performance, organizational effectiveness, leading change, and the strategic role of HR.
- Worked with leaders from diverse organizations and a variety of industries including energy, food, financial services, chemicals, health care, manufacturing,
medical devices, and retail.
- Consulted with Best Buy, Thrivent Financial, and U.S. Bank on strategic input for diversity and inclusion plans and skill-building on leadership presence
and influencing for impact.
- Facilitated team processes that resulted in stronger commitment and higher performance.
- Achieved breakthrough performance at two biomedical device companies by driving greater business alignment using a highly engaging high-performance
management system model.
- Built the capability of leaders to lead and manage change to transform their U.S. operations and achieve business growth.
- Improved HR service delivery at a teaching hospital to operate as collaborative business partner, resulting in exceptional people solutions.
- Doctorate of Education in organization development, University of St. Thomas
- M.A. in organizational leadership, College of St. Catherine
- B.A. in business/HR management, certificate in psychology, Adler Institute
- Certified Senior Professional Human Resources Practitioner for Life
- Adjunct instructor, Hamline University and the University of St. Thomas
- Taught at the Kyiv Mohyla Business School (HRD) in Ukraine
- Published articles include: "Celebrating Diversity" (Public Utilities Fortnightly), "Leaders Invest for Change" (The Public Manager),
and 'Breaking Through the Glass Wall: The Experience of Being a Woman Enterprise Leader" (Human Resource Development International)
- Examiner, President's Quality Award program and the Minnesota Quality Award
- Member, United Way Women's Leadership Council and Women's Health Leadership Trust
Away from the office, she loves spending time with her friends and family and being active in many professional organizations. Her interests include fishing
and golfing and spending time with her husband, Steve, and their King Charles spaniels, Charley and Buster, at their lake home in Grand Rapids, MN.
Phone: +1 612.259.4228